Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cloth diapering

Cloth diapering has really become quite an amazing thing. When my girls were younger I chose to cloth diaper the both of them because they had very sensitive bottoms. It was some what of an in total investment in order to get my stockpile built up but once it was built up it was a life saver. Seeing as later down the road I had another little girls the same patterns were still reusable which by then the savings were tremendous because there was no initial investment as I held onto my cloth diapers knowing that I still wanted more littles. My husband and I are planning to conceive early next year and I would love to cloth diaper our child as well. However I am unsure if our demanding schedule will allow for that as it is often hard to find a sitter that is comfortable cloth diapering your child. I would just rather not swap back and fourth from chemical ridden diapers to my amazing cloth diapers because that can also cause irritation for your little ones. I have tried everything from the all in ones two the two part cover and insert and so far the Alva diapers with a bamboo charcoal I sert that slide perfectly into the pocket worked the best for us. Not to mention they were just absolutely adorable! My girls had the cute bottoms on the planet when they were rocking heir cloth diaper butts. Those days are long past for my family now as both of the girls are now well of the age to be potty trained. I still havnt yet let go of my cloth diaper dreams for my husband and myself a future children so this post will be updated with that decision when the time comes. If we end up going that route then you best believe I will throw a post up with epic pictures of my adorable stash and which diapers and brands I find best to prevent leaks and comfort on baby. For the money savings alone I hope you will all give cloth for your baby a try. Not to mention for those with sensitive kids like mine it is a great chemical free alternative. Also studies show that cloth diapered babies potty train faster than those using traditional diapers. Which I can attest to as both my girls were fully potty trained before they were even two both night and day! My potty training experience with my daughters is coming up soon so keep and eye out for that this week. Until then have an amazing day. Please fill free to follow, comment and share with all your friends and share your cloth diaper experience with me as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment