Wednesday, April 6, 2016

DIY All Purpose Cleaner



As promised in my last post I would give you all the inside scoop on my homemade all purpose cleaner. So here it is guys!! First lets start with the ingredients you will need for this fabulous concoction. You will need one empty spray bottle or you can purchase a new one for the low price of $1 at your local Dollar Store. You will also need some Tea Tree Oil which I order online because I also use it in my diffuser. And any scent of essential oil that you most enjoy to scent your cleaner. I chose Orange Blossom this time, however I do mix it up with each new batch as I get bored of one smell easily. You will also need some warm tap water and distilled white vinegar. Don't freak out your house wont smell of vinegar(my husband hate the smell of vinegar and he approves). So lets get started shall we. First grab your spray bottle. Fill it a little over half way full with warm tap water. Then fill the remainder of the bottle with vinegar. After that add roughly 15 drops of Tea tree oil.


This will be a natural disinfectant as well as the vinegar for your counter tops. Then its time to add your favorite scent of essential oils. Then just give it a little shake and there you go, simple easy and very cost effective All-Purpose cleaner. Also for those of you who are health conscious and have little ones running around licking their fingers after everything they touch this is a much safer alternative to the harsh chemical ridden All-Purpose cleaners that you would purpose at the local grocery store. And it costs just cents on the dollar to make once you have your spray bottle or save even more and reuse and old one once you skip repurchasing that yucky store bought cleaner. Happy Cleaning Everyone. Remember to follow my blog as I do update daily and follow me on twitter at blogginmama1109. Have a great day!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment