Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Emotional Abuse

I have been MIA for a few days on my blog everyone and I greatly apologize. I have been going through an emotionally difficult time and I needed to get myself together again before I could get back to my normal routine. Between the stress of being away from home right now for this stupid extra training that at this point I don't care about because all I want to do is get back home to my normal everyday life so at least my husband can hold me while I fall apart into a million pieces. My daughters were on spring break last week and it was my turn to have them for spring break this year. My ex husband was as nice as pie the whole time I had them as it seemed like since I had them and I update him a lot more then he does me that he was happy. Of course I have him the benefit of the doubt and thought omg maybe he is actually going to pull this huge stick out of his butt and co parent with me like two adults should. That was a big fat punch in the face. He hopped on our little court ordered email site and wrote me a nasty note about how he thinks the girls did this and the girls did that and nothing we did was right and blah blah blah, all lies. It's one thing to come to me and ask if something went a certain way and a whole different story to make accusations and not only call me a lair but to tell me I mentally abuse my children because I didn't unpack their suitcase, which by the way I have told him time and time again they don't need I have everything he has and more at my house for them. Now he is the only person I know that finds a way to emotionally abuse and yell and someone through and email. The level of disrespect for the mother of his children whom he would not have without me is unreal. I have broken down time after time balling my eyes out because this process is just so taxing on my soul. I've decided I will not stand for this any longer and it is time to go back to court and let someone else put a foot in his mouth and let him realize he is the problem through all of this. I am never mean not disrespectful towards him. I mean come on how many times do I have to tell him to stop speaking to me in the manner that he does as I am not longer his wife and I no longer will sit there out of obligation and listen to him emotionally abuse me. The years of physcial abuse and the one instance of sexual abuse were enough! Enough is enough! I can't take this anymore I am falling apart and the girls are going to suffer. I don't have a lot of money but I know deep in my heart if I don't find a way and go back to court soon that not only will I lose my sanity my daughters will suffer true mental trauma from all of this back and fourth between their father and I. I don't know whether to start a go fund me account or what to do. I wish just by some miracle God would allow my family to win the lottery today because or promise I would use that money to fight for my daughters and provide them the life they deserve. I don't know what to do everyone. Please leave comments below to help me find a way to get through this. Any information helps! It's time to fight hard for my daughters!

No comments:

Post a Comment