Thursday, April 7, 2016

The Day I Died

This is me Brittany Miller. Let me tell you a very person story about the day I died. Now let me start this off with the fact that I didn't truly die. But in the twisted reality of my ex-husband he killed me off. I left my family about two years ago now to join the Army, helping to go from stay at home  mom to contributing to my families income to make the day to day of enjoying the fun things in life a little more affordable. Little did I know that a year and a half prior to me even joining the Army and leaving for training I had died. My ex-husband had been stuck in a bad traffic accident on the highway and came home late from work that evening. Unbeknown to me amidst this traffic jam he exited his vehicle like many others did to stretch his legs after sitting in dead stop traffic. As the story unfolds he met a girl, who we will just call Sarah to protect her true identity as she truly did nothing wrong and I in no way blame or resent her for the actions that occurred. She was a young women, early twenties, close to my age or roughly a little younger then I. They talked for two ours awaiting the clearance of the roads. Now knowing who I was really married to this didn't surprise me that he would approach a women and hand out his number like it was candy. By this point we had one daughter and another on the way. Eventually the roads were beginning to be cleared and they exchanged numbers. He downloaded an app known as Viber to message her through so that I wouldn't as easily be able to find his secret messages to her. He explained to her that he had a very busy schedule so that he wouldn't be able to see or talk to her all the time as the Army and being a single dad to his one daughter was very time consuming, (he was never a single dad nor did he help me raise our daughter he didn't even like kids). He would visit her 2-3 times a week when he would go out on a motorcycle ride with "his friends" or so I thought. Over the course of their relationship as things grew more serious he told her that he was previously married but that a drunk driver hit me and I perished in the accident. This event never occurred I have never been in a true accident, but he had to keep his story straight and get rid of the mother of his child some how right? She was of course heartbroken for him. And they only grew closer to one another.  Along came baby number two and how was he supposed to explain her to Sarah? Of course with more lies. He told Sarah that his sister had a daughter, who might I add looks identical to our oldest daughter, and that she was a serious drug abuser and duct taped her daughter to the wall and was losing custody, custody which he planned to take of her. She supported him in this decision, however she was confused how he would have the time as he had told her that his family often had to keep our oldest daughter because the Army always kept him so busy, hence why she hadn't yet met our oldest. He would tell me that he had staff duty and instead he was having sleep overs at her house because of course she couldn't come to his and we lived only 40 minutes from her house. As he could easily do he made her fall in love with him. Soon their relationship took a leap into the sexual intercourse pool. She was a virigin and him absolutely having zero care for as to what that means to someone who is saving herself for the right man quickly leaped at the chance to rid her of her innocence after she waited so many years to protect that virtue. While I was in the hospital giving birth to our youngest daughter he took our oldest daughter to meet Sarah and her family and friends. What a great time to escape your wife when there is nothing she can do about it. And who would think that while their wife is in the hospital giving the miracle of life after a very complicated pregnancy that their husband would up and cheat on them trying to start a new family while confusing my oldest daughter who was only two at the time. Finally two and a half years later I left for basic training. He left our girls with my friend telling her he had to clean out our house because we were getting ready to move to a new state, and instead he stayed out until one in the morning sleeping at Sarah's house. He snuck out just after midnight to get back to the girls and oops he left his phone. He made it thirty minutes away when he realized his mistake and rushed to turn around for fear he would be caught of course. He had told Sarah that he had no social media sites and of course no wife for I was dead and he was a poor single father who missed his diceased wife so dearly. Sarah found his phone after he left and like and curious women went through it . Not only did she find his social media sites and pictures of me alive and well with our kids and him labeled that he was married to me she found out text messages as well under the title of wife! Thank goodness for smart women. When he returned she lunged his phone at him telling him to get out! She knew his dirty little secret and for the last two years he had ruined her life and a chance of a healthy relationship. She tried to contact me via Facebook but of course I was in basic training and she couldn't get ahold of me rather my ex-husband who logged into my Facebook and pretended to be me. Telling her that he had confessed everything and we were trying to work it out and how sorry I was that he had done that to her but begged her not to contact his chain of command for it would ruin our family and he would lose his career. All fake of course I would have told her to go for it and helped her along the way. Once I came home and started going through this divorce I found all this out from his step mother who kept it from me promising she wouldn't tell me as long as he never did it again, which he did so she told me, and I left his ass. I contacted Sarah and apologized greatly for the animal he is and told her I would fight to end him for it. I never got to end him but karma is hopefully on my side and will one day give him what he deserves which is nothing. I'm still healing from all of the lies and deceit and I'm sure Sarah is to so for all the Sarah's out there be smart, if a man seems too good to be true make sure you know the man you are with and for all those concerned although he is married again protect yourself from my ex husband and all the men like him. I hope you enjoyed reading about the day I died. I would love to hear some of your stories relating to this in the comments below. Have a great day everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment