Sunday, April 10, 2016

Visit with my littles!

I am away for a work trip this month and yesterday started my girls being on their spring break so I am missing all of the time that I would be able to be spending with them right now. Luckily for me I have a super awesome husband at home who is holding down the fort by himself for the first time. I wasn't originally going to get to visit with the girls this visit, but my mother in law was ever so amazing as to drive 2 and a 1/2 hours to come pick me up on a Friday night just to drive 4 and a 1/2 hours to visit the girls just to drive another 4 and a 1/2 half hours back home. And now this morning we will soon be getting ready to drive another 2 and a 1/2 hours to take me back to work so that I am all ready to go for tomorrow. Needless to say it's been a very busy weekend that's for sure. But on the plus side I was able to get some internet and able to video chat both my husband and my children for more then ten minutes which is just absolutely amazing! I am of course trying to get a last a last minute video call in with them before I have to get back on the road again. My little girls have grown so much they always seem to get smarter and more Whittey each and every time they are with me. I love them to pieces! Kids are just absolutely amazing arnt they? Then tomorrow it's back to another riveting day learning more and more about what my job entails. I wasn't able to get on and throw up a post yesterday, usually I try to have them scheduled in advance but with this lovely lack of wifi where I am staying that has become a true pain. But not to worry I will get back on track soon and hopefully I can get down to the library next weekend and just sit and flood my blog with scheduled posts for weeks! I have a brain full of ideas and I'm just waiting to get them out. Until later everyone, have an amazing day and an amazing week with your friends and families!

No comments:

Post a Comment